Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 52 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005, the Customer having the quality of Consumer may withdraw from the Conditions, and therefore from the purchase contract, for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Products or from the date of purchase of the Service.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller by sending a communication to the following contact details (email email@example.com ) of its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit statement. To this end, it will be sufficient for the Consumer Customer to send, from the e-mail address associated with the order placed, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating in the subject line: "Return order/service/voucher No. ___________") in which the following necessary information is indicated:
- Consumer's first name, last name and address;
- order number/service name/Voucher Gift Card;
- date of receipt of the goods/date of purchase of the Service or Voucher Gift Card;
- the express statement of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal with reference to the order number/Service or Voucher Gift Card indicated in the notice.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the notice to exercise the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the relevant period.Effects of withdrawal
The withdrawing Customer has the right to obtain a refund of the payments he/she has made to the Seller, including any shipping costs paid. The refund shall be made without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw from this contract. Said refunds shall be made using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly requested otherwise; in any event, the Customer shall not incur any costs as a consequence of such refund. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods by Seller.
The Customer is requested to return the goods to the Seller at the address Via della Torricella 31 Interno A, Bagno a Ripoli (FI), ZIP code 50012 , without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day of the notice of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline shall be deemed met if the Customer returns the goods before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Customer.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages).
The Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where the Seller determines that:
- the returned Product and/or its accessories and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the Product is missing its outer packaging and/or original inner packaging;
- the Product is missing integral elements thereof and/or accessories;
- the Product is missing its quality seal or is altered in its essential and qualitative characteristics;
- the Service or Voucher Gift Card has already been used.
- In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the sender the shipping costs and, where already refunded, the price of the Product or Service
The right of withdrawal under this paragraph is expressly excluded if the Customer does not qualify as a Consumer under the Consumer Code.